HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiery123
Red Shirt
Red Shirt

Date of inscription : 2013-06-06

PostSubject: Introduction   Thu 6 Jun - 14:28

Agent name : James Carpenter

Character Background : I was born in London. I was not a very good kid, and I was always getting into fights at school and bunking off. My parents were not very helpful, and did nothing. I was expelled from 3 schools. One day I was walking around a local mall. It was 10:00 in the morning and I was supposed to be at school. I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the phone, expected it to be my mom or the headmaster, but it was my dad. This surprised me. My dad never called me, unless it was a urgent emergency. I frowned for a bit, then answered the call. My dad told me that my mother had been killed. I gasped, but my dad stopped me. I found out that my dad and my mom had been criminals, and that the police were authorized to kill them if they found him. Suddenly, I heard shouting on the other end of the phone, and a quick "I love you" from my father. And then I heard a gunshot, and the phone went dead. I thought it was a prank call, but when I arrived home 30 minutes later, I knew it wasn't. The house was a mess, with things scattered everywhere. I didn't know what to do, so I called the police. They took me in a back of a police car. After a few days, they sent me to Nebraska House. One day I went to sleep, and I woke up at CHERUB campus.

Minecraft Username : Fiery123
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1